The St. Peter Preschool curriculum offers a hands-on approach for 3, 4, and 5 year-old students that focuses on the child’s mind, body and spirit in a caring, supportive and positive atmosphere. A modern classroom provides all the necessary tools for preschool students to prepare for social and academic excellence, while a faith-based education is at the center of all that is done. A certified staff and favorable teacher/student ratio allows each child to develop according to his or her pace, interest and learning syle.
Our curriculum is designed to
– Help children see themselves as created and loved by God.
– Increase confidence and nuture a positive self image.
– Improve social skills/intereaction with others.
– Develop independence and problem solving
– Improve coordination (gross and fine motor skills)
– Encourage sharing and helping.
– Develop respect of others’ rights and their own
– Grow the students spiritually, emotionally, socially, intellectually and physically for a successful transition to Kindergarten.